Leave in the evening from Delhi by Volvo and do overnight journey to Manali.
Reach Manali in the morning, our cab will pick you up and take you to pre-booked cottage in the lap of Himalayas.
- After check in, get fresh, enjoy breakfast and take some rest and the head to half day city tour for Hadimba Temple, Vashishtha and Tibetan Monastery in the market.
- Come back to hotel and enjoy your dinner.
Head to very famous hot spring water of Manikaran Sahib and enjoy the beauty of the place. You would love to see how people make rice from the natural water. Come back to hotel in the evening.
Manali to Hampta Pass, a very beautiful place to enjoy the time of your vacation. Come back to the hotel in the evening and rest. Hot dinner will be served for you.
Just take your time to wake up, get fresh and buy the stuff you wish to take from local market. In the eve board your volvo back to Delhi. The tour concludes with sweet memories with Team TravelSpree.
- Volvo AC bus tickets to & fro Delhi!
- Accomodation for 03 Nights in a hotel on twin share.
- Meals on MAP, i.e Breakfast & Dinner with morning & evening tea.
- All transport for sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- Bon-fire at the last day at hotel.
- anything and everything not mentioned as inclusion like Lunch, any entrance fee to any place, any insurance etc.
Kindly note that, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley is not added into it as all adventure activities are stopped there by NGT (National Green Tribunal) and going there need permission to visit Rohtang Pass to be obtained from DM office on per day basis (1000 vehicle per day only, allowed as of now and a permission needs to be taken online.)
If you wish to visit these places as well let us know, as prior arrangements will have to be made. Should you need any clarification please feel free to call us.
For further enquiries please contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.